As the wealth management industry continues its rapid growth, the needs and demands of clients are also changing significantly. New roles, skill sets and technologies will re-shape the industry — and the wealth management firms that are at the forefront will be the most successful firms over the next three-to-five years.
In this episode of NEXT, Mark Bruno, Managing Director at Informa Wealth Management, and Carina Diamond, Chief Growth Officer at Dakota Wealth Management discuss what industry leaders are focusing on today and where the industry is headed.
Mark and Carina discuss:
- How new and existing clients’ needs will evolve
- Where are the most growth opportunities in financial planning
- What types of skill sets will be most valuable to clients in the future
- What role will diversity play in bringing new talent and skills into the industry
Connect With Mark Bruno:
- LinkedIn: WealthManagment.com
- LinkedIn: Mark Bruno
- Twitter: Mark Bruno
- LinkedIn: Informa
Connect With Carina Diamond:
About Our Guest:
Before joining Dakota Wealth Management, Carina Diamond was the founder and CEO of Springside Partners LLC. Her specialty is retirement planning and investment management – helping clients at every stage of life design a financial plan, customize or refresh a portfolio, or address a specific issue or life event.